Wednesday, June 11th, 2014
Are you planning a rustic barn wedding in Utah? Take a look at these beautiful venue locations for some inspiration and planning information:
- Wheeler Historic Farm, about 30 minutes from Salt Lake City - This gorgeous farm provides a picturesque setting for a wedding ceremony, reception, or both. Mountain backdrop, historic farming equipment and structures, and flexibility in planning options all make this venue ideal for those who want a beautiful view and choices in catering, decor, and entertainment.
- Green Barn Gardens, about 45 minutes from Salt Lake City - This simple and rustic setting boasts of bountiful gardens in season from May 1 through October 15. There are also many places for guests and the couple to wander along creeks or among forests. One neat offering by this venue is the free use of certain decor, backdrops, tables, and chairs!
- Kelley Creek Farm, Hunstville, Utah - Located about an hour north of Salt Lake City, this scenic and animal-friendly farm presents stunning views and nicely groomed lawns. There is also a pond -- perfect for photos, and of course the barn. Sheep are pastured nearby and may make some friendly ba-ahs for your nuptials or reception.
- High Star Ranch, near Park City - The well-maintained facilities at this rustic location provide guests with convenience and comfort in a farm-like setting. Mountain and lake views are aplenty, and dining options include outdoor seating or indoors in the quaint "Country Store."
- Rendezvous Ranch, near Park City - The gorgeous grounds and buildings make Rendezvous Ranch a nice location for couples who want a luxury setting with a rustic feel. The views overlooking the lake and mountains are breathtaking and majestic, so photo opportunities are abundant. All-inclusive packages are offered, making this an easy to plan location.
Once you've booked your rustic barn venue, contact us for your engagement, bridal, and wedding photos.
by Opie Janzer