Boudoir Hair and Makeup Artistry
Having professional hair an makeup takes an already amazing photo shoot to the next level of excellence. If you're looking for that little something extra that will really wow everyone who sees your pictures you're definitely going to want to opt for this. A professional artist will come directly to the studio to do all the work so all you need to do is just show up and they will make you look fabulous. I've also taken out the hassle of finding the best artists in the area as I've tried them all and only use the best. I guarantee that you'll absolutely love the results!
How to Prepare
In preparation for your session, I suggest the following:
- Hair touch-ups, eyebrow shaping, manicure, pedicure
- Wax or shave any body hair that you do not want showing in your images. (Got Beauty)
- Moisturize ALOT leading up to your shoot.
- Althought a tan is not necessary, I suggest a spray tan as an alternative to tanning beds. Try out the spray tan product and service before your application for your photo shoot. You might not like the results or service.
- Purchase clip-in hair extensions if you want to add length to your hair (Sally Beauty Supply)
- Wear loose clothing to your session so you don't leave marks on your skin.
- If your having professional makeup service, please come with a clean and moisturized face.
- If your having professional hair styling, please come with your hair blown out.