We will be shooting in my adorable and private studio. I have remodeled the living room and one bedroom of my home into a studio and presentation area. The studio is professionally designed with many custom built and unique features. My goal is to give you a full luxurious experience, and since I shoot in a home studio it will also be quiet and private. Also, there is no added cost of renting a hotel room at $200/night since I have already created a hotel room experience with this beautiful design. However, you are more than welcome to book a hotel room for your boudoir session if you want a different look other than what my studio has to offer.
My studio is located in Sugarhouse, conveniently off of I-80.
The studio is a red brick house with a deck and corner windows.
What's in the Studio?
- Boudoir bed with a red velvet tuffed headboard
- Black and gray damask wallpaper
- Red silk drapes
- Boudoir closet with exculsive lingerie
- Your own closet to put your things
- Antique oval floor mirror
- Red velvet chaise sofa
- Antique cream love seat sofa
- Purple velvet wingback arm chair
- Pink velvet tuffed chair
- Lime green ottoman
- Light blue and gray damask backdrop
- Brown and yellow damask backdrop
- Faux fur throws
- Corner windows with white drapes
- Hardwood floors
- Silver and white vertical stripped wallpaper
- Cream and metal vanity chair
- Two square cream and black damask ottomans